Being simple is the easiest way to live a life.
At the same time I think it is also one of the enjoyment to think, guess, imagine, struggle over and over again, and finally you will get to the answer. Every time you get to become a better person, you will have to get over the "slump". It seems like you can say the same in everything, like me played tennis, trial and error, finally succeed after all the attempts. You will never see the better before going through the bitterness.
I traveled around the world in more than 10 countries by myself since I barely spoke the international language. Maybe I am just lucky that I am still here with nothing bad happened accidentally in my journey. On my first trip when 18, I was stressed out all the time and just wished to return home right away. However I was lonely I had a reflection in each place I visited, and it was always after I left the place to notice what I have got there.
Honestly I am not sure what I was looking into the trip world. I wanted to see the great landscapes and people and the cultures over there, people I would meet and the time share with them, the fame of the bravery went abroad on my own, the number of the stamps increases at custom on my passport. Possibly I was just waiting for something could change myself.
Perhaps life is simple. Accept each singe day. You will meet what you are supposed to take. I don't call it a fate as I am not religious but there might be the way supposed to go. I don't try to look for things I lost, it will return into my hands if needed.